LANDTHAI HILLS - BOHOL

LANDTHAI HILLS





My town is far from this overlooking view in barangay Lombog, Guindulman. It was a rocky adventure going to this place. Well, that is okay because I have my companion which is my cousin and friends. But it was just unfair to bring their partner because I don’t have one. They look sweet. But what is sweeter than my little younger pretty cousin who took photos of mine.

 

Landthai hills is located at Barangay Lombog Municipality of Guindulman in Province of Bohol. When you reach the top it was just amazing to see the nice panoramic view of the mountains and valleys. The entrance fee is just 20 pesos. There is a cottage at the top that you can rent and enjoy drinking cold beer and sing karaoke. And there is a spot where you can take a shoot for Instagram.

The flowers was bloom and the smell of fresh clean air was so amazing. The breeze and the sky was so cool. But the most romantic part is seeing your friends taking pictures with their partner.

 

Mga Komento

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

BANTAAW HILLS- BOHOL

STRAWBERRY FARM - JAGNA, BOHOL